Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits – Let’s Fish, Wild Hunt and Fishing Clash – with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. Due to the constant growth of the company we’re looking for creative people who’d join our team.
If you’re looking for a job with great people, friendly and stress-free atmosphere, and a lot of challenges – come to us!
We’re currently looking for a Backend Developer for one of our projects.
- Implementing new functionalities in the game;
- Maintaining and optimizing the app;
- Technical support for game designers in designing new functionalities.
- Good knowledge of Java;
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Knowledge of GIT version control system;
- Experience in development of scalable server apps;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in Redis, PostgreSQL, Protocol Buffers, Jenkins, Maven, Python 3, Netty.
- Stable job in Wrocław;
- Work in an experienced team;
- Independence and influence on the project;
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly atmosphere, fresh fruit, table football, social gatherings, and trips;
- Individually adjusted training sessions and workshops;
- Private medical care, group insurance and the Multisport card.