Our client Founded in 2018, sets out to provide the best experience for online gaming. Based in Malta our client is now looking to hire a German native to act as 2nd Line Customer Support Agent. They are currently growing and have a young and dynamic team which supports a wide variety of players.Their customers are at the heart of their business and, as a consequence, they are looking for a mature, empowered, motivated individual with excellent communication skills with a positive attitude to ensure ultimate employee support and player satisfaction.
Our client is offering a rewarding and engaged career, this is a chance to be part of an expanding new to be hired team in Malta, the successful candidate will initially work remotely from home in Malta, to support the team for any high level escalation queries.
- Providing 2nd line assistance to players, other internal teams and if required external clients for issues
- Identifying and documenting the causes of reported issues
- Dealing with escalated issues as and where necessary
- Adhering to prescribed company SLAs for issue resolution and communication;
- Identifying and recommending process and/or product enhancements based on root cause analysis;
- Attending to requests for additional system configurations for new clients
- Maintain and update client-specific configuration files.
- Maintain and update internal knowledge base used by the team as well as 1st line support.
- Providing accurate and timely work logs management.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling chats in a timely and customer-centric fashion;
- Replying to emails in a professional manner;
- Showing empathy and appreciation to our customers;
- Dealing with complaints and dissatisfied customers;
- Working independently and proactively to improve customer satisfaction
- Assisting with translations, content writing and even marketing to ensure that we are delivering on point communications to players in our focus markets
- Regular updates to the founders
- Fluent in German, both written and spoken alongside with good English skills;
- Soft-skills to be able to deal with challenges professionally;
- A positive attitude, driven and self motivated with excellent communication and time management skills.